Thursday, May 28, 2009

I recently made a treasury on Etsy called "initial this" , where I included all kinds of lettering options. It got me thinking of different ways to personalize my jewelry designs. I have been selling vintage initial pins & broochs and when one customer mentioned they were for a scrap booking cover, I thought what a brilliant idea!
I have some intial stick pins and thought that maybe they were limited in use, so I clipped off the pin to about 1 inch, made a double loop and converted it into a button style, easy to add to anything .

So no matter what your craft is, think outside that jewelry box, and add that special touch ... journal, hat, scarf, coffee cozie .. what can you think of ?
Here are a few from that treasury that I love ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ..

Grab a coffee, tea or whatever suits your fancy and take a load off :) This blog is about, all things jewelry and the jewelry biz. Look for daily updates - Business Ideas, Jewelry Tips and Tricks, New Products, Tools, Designers Showcase every Friday (interview with a small business jewelry owner) and much more.
Enjoy your read and hope you take away a little inspiration or motivation.
- Dianne Bassett